Pre Purchase Pool Inspections, Sunshine Coast, QLD
If you are considering purchasing a property with a swimming pool and/or a spa, for peace of mind we offer a Pre-Purchase Pool Inspection service.
A comprehensive inspection of the pool and equipment is carried out and a full report provided advising the condition of:
- The pool interior surface- visual inspection, checked for cracks, stains, blackspot and osmosis.
- The pool coping - checked for cracks, degradation, distortion and subsidence.
- Waterline tiles - checked for cracked or damaged tiles, staining and calcium deposits.
- Main drain - condition checked and cover in place.
- Skimmer box - condition checked and basket, vacuum plate & lid in good order.
- Pool pump - condition checked, checked for excessive noise, leaks, lid and basket in good order.
- Pool filter - condition checked, Multiport Valve checked (if applicable).
- Chlorinator - condition checked, salt cells checked (if applicable), chlorine/acid feeder system checked (if applicable)
- Lights - operation checked and signs of water ingress.
- Return eyeballs - Condition checked
- Pool cleaner - Condition checked
- Cleaning and maintenance equipment - Condition checked
- The pool gate - checked if self-closing and self-latching and if measurements are compliant.
- CPR sign - checked if compliant to current requirements.
- Water balance - levels checked on total and free chlorine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid (stabiliser), saturation index, copper, iron, salt/minerals.
A comprehensive report is provided with recommendations on what treatment is required to correct pool water chemistry balance and necessary repairs or replacements to pool equipment.